Google+ and Twitter are still being under-used by recruiters and sourcers looking to identify and engage with new candidates. There are huge advantages - 2.6 billion - in using these platforms to identify prospective talent across all sectors, industries and in different countries.
Yesterday I delivered a live webinar for Sourcecon (ERE), on the subject of using Google+ and Twitter to find candidates. In the webinar I covered:
- How to find individuals on Google+
- How to build talent circles on Google+
- Using Google+ Communities to find candidates
- How to find all the employees at your target companies
- How to guarantee your email arrives in a prospective candidates email inbox
- Searching for people on Twitter
- How to use Twitter lists
- Identifying multiple candidates immediately using Twitter lists
- How to engage with people on Twitter
If that has got your interest then here is the recording of the webinar:
Below is a recording of the show.
October 22, 2014 SourceCon Webinar from ERE Media on Vimeo.
If you just want to see the slides, here are the slides:
Sourcing Candidates Using Twitter and Google+ from Sirona Consulting Ltd
A quick note to all my regular readers of my blog. You will have noticed that I have not been posting as frequently as I normally do for the last couple of months. That has been down to me spending much of time writing a new book titled, Social Media Recruitment - How To Successfully Integrate Social Media Into Your Recruitment Strategy. I am just finishing it now and will be handing it over to the publishers at the end of the month. It will be published in May 2015, and I am really pleased with how it has turned out. I will of course be telling you more about it over the coming months!So normal blogging will resume in November 🙂