Our On Demand Consulting service allows you to access expert social recruitment advice - social recruiting strategy, social media sourcing, help with your LinkedIn profile, using Twitter for recruitment or anything else recruitment related – from anywhere in the world, by the hour. We said it was simple.
Andy Headworth is a recognised social recruiting expert as well as a multi-award winning social recruiting blogger. He is the author of the new best selling book, Social Media Recruitment and was named in the “Top 100 Most Social HR Leaders on Twitter” by The Huffington Post, and “50 Most Popular Recruiting Influencers on Twitter” by ERE.
SME’s and independent consultants/practitioners like the flexibility of getting great advice in a cost effective way, that is convenient for them, when they need it. It can be by telephone, Skype or video conference – whichever works best for you in the part of the world you live in.
We charge by the hour (£150 | $225) and you can pay via PayPal prior to the call.
Some of the subjects that I have helped people with already are:
- Recruitment strategies
- New methods of candidate attraction
- Referral programs
- Getting started with social recruiting
- Sourcing candidates via social media
- Setting up LinkedIn Profiles correctly
- Advanced LinkedIn searching
- Using Twitter to help build a brand
- Creating a content hub with a blog
- Getting started with Twitter
- How to create a content strategy for social media
- How to use Google+ for recruitment
- Building Talent Circles on Google+ and engaging with them effectively
The only criteria we have in providing this service, is that it is carried out in English.
Contact us now by email or call us on 01903 206249 to tell us what subject you require some guidance or help with and we will do the rest.
Just a few snippets of client feedback:
- “Social Media is a vast and confusing concept and Andy’s knowledge and experience is invaluable.”
- “Andy is a really engaging subject matter expert.”
- “Andy has helped us to build personal and group networks that have very positively and significantly impacted on our business.”
- “Social media is a subject that can sometimes be some what baffling and exhaustive, Andy’s approach was clear, with an excellent ability to put people at ease on technical matters.”
- “Whether Andy’s talking to me about harnessing the power of social media in my business, giving advice on blogging, casting his eye over my website and making recommendations for improvements or being a sounding board for my ideas - he’s always my first point of contact when I need advice about anything online/recruitment related.”