Are you looking for a knowledgeable, and engaging speaker for your next conference or event?
Andy’s latest book, Social Media Recruitment aimed at HR, Recruiting and Talent professionals, was published, and has already made No.1 Best Seller status on Amazon. So if you are planning an event or conference and would like to engage a best selling author on the subject of social media recruitment, contact Andy here.
Andy Headworth, the founder of Sirona Consulting is an experienced and popular speaker, being the keynote speaker at recruitment and HR conferences and events across UK and Europe, and as far away as New Zealand and Western Canada. He also does live webinars for companies.
Andy is the author of the book Smart Social Media Recruitment Strategies, and named in the “Top 100 Most Social HR Leaders on Twitter” by The Huffington Post, and “50 Most Popular Recruiting Influencers on Twitter” by ERE/LeadTail. He is also the author of the award winning recruitment blog, Sirona Says, voted the Best UK Recruitment Blog in 2013 and 2014 by UK Recruiter.
Some of the subjects currently being covered are listed below:
- How to use recruitment content marketing to engage talent and enhance your employer brand
- Sourcing and engaging passive talent using social media
- Building a social media recruitment strategy for <insert sector>
- How to build your employer brand with social media
- The essential social media tools and platforms for recruiters
- LinkedIn isn’t the only way to recruit passive talent
- Social media candidate sourcing strategies that deliver <insert sector> candidates
- How to use LinkedIn more effectively for recruiting
- The technological advancements that are changing the way you recruit talent
- How the power of social media data will dictate your recruitment effectiveness
- How do you approach your target audience when they are mobile and social
Just some of the events Andy has spoken at include:
- Social Recruiting Conference, Toronto, Canada, April 2016
- InHouse Recruitment Expo, London 2016
- Online Recruitment Conference, Budapest, Hungary, October 2015
- Talent Management Alliance, London September 2015
- Social Recruiting Seminar, Calgary, Canada May 2015
- HR Norge Recruitment Conference Oslo, Norway March 2015
- Kingdom- HR, Recruitment & Sourcing Summit and Awards, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia April 2015
- HR Times Conference Bucharest, Romania - October 2014
- Social Recruiting Seminar, Calgary, Canada - January 2014 t
- Recruiter Hub Conference, Auckland, New Zealand (#RHUBNZ)
- Social Media In Recruitment Conference, London, July 2013
- APSCo Marketing Forum, London, April 2013
- Emerging Markets HR Summit, London, December 2012
- End of Year Recruitment Conference 2012 (London) November 2012
- CIETT World Employment Conference 2012 (London) May 2012
Why not judge for yourself if Andy can meet your speaking needs. Here is a recording of the presentation he delivered at The UK Recruiter Conference.
So if you would like to speak about Andy sharing his knowledge and passion for recruiting at your next event, please call us on 01903 206249